5 Screenshots

About This File

You ever get... the urge to do something... a little degrading? a lil sloppy? pathetic even? I've been finding myself toying with this... urge a little more often than not now. I've gotten feedback in the past that my burps are a lil weak, and that's fair- yknow? I've never been naturally gifted in that department; sloshes though- that's my shit. anyways; I literally looked up a yt tutorial on how to burp to prepare for this, and... needless to say... it helped, ha. I've never been so burp-y?? seriously. so yeah, come watch me stretch my stomach until I literally look preggo. I loved filming this clip, like I really enjoyed it. I hope you can tell how much it turned me on, unnnnnnnnf.

8C7E6C99-CE84-4CBC-9F55-72D9992C0264.thumb.gif.0c17b04739b4f0a6beadf0f9c5f8ae43.gif

AA087FD0-FA01-4D3C-AE4D-03891EFF1421.thumb.gif.1a872bea0df1880133f94fb58ad70705.gif

.  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Nmg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

omg!!!! such a hot video 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The sloshing, the big loud gulps, the big burps, and big belly! 🥵 i think what helped capture the sounds so well too is that you recorded in the bathroom which is usually dead quiet in there and echoey so you picked the sounds in such a magnificent way 5/5 for me. 🙌

p.s. i hope you do another video like this but even better :)

Link to review
January Callings

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love these types of videos. Sloshing and bellybutton play are my favorite of yours. How do you do the sloshing where it makes audible noise, I’ve been trying for a while now?

Link to review
lolocs

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredibly loud sloshes ❤️

Link to review
steez

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

i'm a big fan of the burps here. a lot of potential, imo.

Link to review
Guest Red_Beard2798

Amazing; your belly must have been so full since it sloshed every time you moved, let alone when you were intentionally doing. Would be interesting to see/hear how it handled ice cream, if it was sloshy or just plain noisy

Link to review
1414moyer

You are my absolute favorite content creator on this site and your belly sloshes with that massive bloated gut of yours are the best thing to cross the internet!!! 

Link to review