Stuffing, Burping & Belly Play

$15.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I stuff myself with chicken strips and soda, letting out loose loud gassy burps, letting my bloated gut hang out from my tight shirt. Whenever I rip a loud belch I say, "Excuse me" (can't forget my manners ;) ) I then talk about how much fatter I'm going to from eating so much breaded chicken and jiggle my belly around at the end. 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely a delight to see Hayden make an absolute pig of herself. She not only manages to take down 1 plates of chicken tenders. She manages to devour 3! And throughout the whole video, she lets out amazingly sexy and monstrous burps and cutely says "excuse me" aftwrwards. She makes that love seat for two look like an arm chair with how wide she is and you enjoy the nice display of belly and boobs as she plays with and rubs her belly letting out huge belches in the process. 

On another note, you should definitely consider doing a soda or beer bloat because your burps are amazing!

Link to review