3 Screenshots

About This File

Let’s see how much fatter I’ve become with a sexy try on comparison clip! 

I bring out some outfits from previous clips and compare my body then to my body now! Watch me struggle to get into these clothes while an image of me wearing them while they still fit stays on screen! 

A treat for before and after lovers! You can really see how huge my gut has become as it spills out of these clothes, you get a 360 view of me in these ill fitting outfits! 

I get so distracted by how hot I look in these tight clothes I start talking about just how sexy I find myself and how I can’t stop growing even if I wanted to! My body is abundant and a force of nature! 

**7.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 9.99***

953312E6-22B5-445C-99BE-DCE1561856C3.thumb.gif.308ba50f9641614b5852518989157eb7.gif7BE249E8-292C-48EF-8DA6-8793323EF259.thumb.gif.a2c3645dbc0a7b9fab9a20677df0be11.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! Jersey's booty in jeans shorts is literally to die for! I'm starting a whole ass movement to get her to buy some new ones for that upcoming New Zealand summer. It would be doing the world a favor! They make her thighs look absolutely amazing too. And man, the struggle to get the pink bra hooked is so freaking hot! Jersey truly has the body of a goddess!

Response from the author:

This goddess appreciates you so much 😍

Link to review
NorthernWizard

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Right from the start you can just tell that Jersey is a lot bigger than she used to be, and she's wearing it so beautifully well. Then each outgrown wardrobe item just brings the point home.

It's been amazing seeing Jersey grow and experiment here, and the results in this video are plain to see, and just so deeply erotic

Thank you so so so much! 
i really appreciate the thoughtful review! 

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!!! 🤩❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 this Ghoul!!!  👻😈 has gotten really !!! Really !!! Really !!! Big & So Huge !!! & MASSIVE!!! Just look at the size of her !!! it looks absolutely!!!  stunning !!! gorgeous!!! &  Incredible !!! ,,,This Ghoul 👻😈has gained so much weight !!! Too me it’s PERFECT!!! & shocking !!! but in a very !!! good !!! way !!! I can tell that this Ghoul 👻😈 has been eating 🍔🍟🌮🌭🍕🌯🧁🍰🍫really ! Really !!! really !!! Good !!!,,, & also requires a lot of hard work & patients ,,,& when you see her now it just shows !!!  just how all of her hard!!!  gaining !!! work !!!  has really extremely paid off & she looks Amazing from the back too the front in a 360 view that would make your jaw drop  on the floor just like in the  cartoons & especially Tom & jerryIn Love Hearts GIF by HBO MaxJersy ghoul👻😈 really! feels! out !!!all of her clothes ,,that she wore in her flashback videos a year ago. Trying on tight fitting shirts 👚 & especially jeans 👖❤️❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 which is my most favorite clothing of all !!!😍❤️💕❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥,,,with that gorgeous lovely attractive HUGE !!! Soft MASSIVE !!!😍❤️🔥 HOTTT!!! 😍 ❤️🔥FAT !!! 😍❤️🔥GUT !!! 😍,❤️🔥,,,& I just can’t get over just how much lower  it hangs now !!! & the way it jiggles😍❤️🔥 & bounces 😍❤️🔥💕with a mind on its own !,,,so f**King IMPRESSIVE!!! From the start too the end of the video,,, I watched this video❤️💕 a lot right after I purchased it ,,,watching this Ghoul 👻😈struggle !!!    
trying on her clothes as her Belly continues too bounce !!! & jiggle !!! in all of its glory !!! ,,,Too the most AWESOME !!! Most !!!hottest GHOUL in the world 🌎 & there is no competition if another ghoul try’s too compete against the true Ghoul !!! 👻😈champion !!! 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆that I follow on curvage!!! Forever!!! ❤️💕❤️🔥🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 

Thank you so much!! 

Link to review