Cece Wants To Be Immobile

$15

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend Cece wants to keep gaining weight for you; in fact, she never wants to stop. She wants you to feed her until she's immobile, are you up for the task?

Edited by cece123

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Panonimo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I loved hearing about you getting fatter, I hope you meant what you said. Loved the video 😍

Response from the author:

I am glad that you enjoyed it! 🥰 thank you very much!

Link to review
Quatering09

Cece is incredible!!!😍 Watching her plump sexy body jiggle in slow motion is incredibly captivating and hearing her talk about how much fatter it's going to be just makes pure perfection😍

Thank you! I will need to make more videos like this! ♥️

Link to review
champburger

So hot.  That sexy voice! AND the things she says. This clip is so hot,  you should buy it just for the audio.  

But then there's her sexy belly play.  She's so beautiful.  The way she drops her belly is incredible.  So you should buy this just for the visuals. 

Basically,  this vid is so good you should buy it twice. 

aww this is so sweet! thanks so much! 🥰

Link to review
Saturnexus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a hot exploration of Cece’s “growing” fantasies, I keep coming back to watch Cece realizing and discussing her growing appetite and her inability to stop even if she wanted… Cece is discovering and becoming addicted to the pleasures of her growing mass, everything about her is becoming sexier as she grows. Thank you for your hard work Cece, I very much look forward to you sharing further updates! 🥰 xoxo

Link to review
NorthernWizard

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This is a truly amazing video. CeCe looks gorgeous as she talks through her new goal of immobility, even after getting so big already.

The latter half is some gorgeous bits of gentle belly play, but I did find myself missing CeCe's alluring commentary

Link to review
JanitorBen

Absolutely incredible content! Love the sound of Cece’s voice as she describes her love of whipped cream and her want to eternally sit ion the couch. Can’t wait for more!

Link to review