6 Screenshots

About This File

I've been nervous to calculate just how fat I've gotten. Now that I've embraced my gaining lifestyle it's time to see where I'm starting so I can set some gaining goals. I measure my biceps, bust, hips, thigh, and big belly. I have definitely put so many inches on compared to a while ago. I film myself stepping onto my scale so you can see the numbers pop up on the screen for yourself. I can't believe it. I'm at my highest weight ever but there's always room to go up and get bigger. Watch this and help me set some gaining goals. How big do you want to see me get? 

Other Files from Queen Chrissy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

If you, like me, read the reviews on these clips to weigh whether it’s worth your while to purchase, believe me, Queen Chrissy never disappoints. 

Tbh she’s the only model I consistently review because she should be more popular on this site than she currently is. I have yet to find a dud in her library. This clip in particular hits the sweet spot of weigh-in and fatchat. Is it too much to say this transcends the boundaries between erotic and art? Perhaps, but I challenge you to find a more dopamine infused use of 3.99. 

Link to review