6 Screenshots

About This File

Super sexy brand new clip‼️‼️

Savannah shows off her hot body in some super skimpy lingerie, playing with her ever growing rolls and glorious gut. She shows you just how much her belly jiggles, when she plays with her massive thighs it sends a ripple effect that cause her whole body to jiggle, her tits are big and soft and bouncy. She stands up to give a an ass shake that will make your jaw drop and shows us just how flappy her big arms are too! Of course while giving you some ultra sexy fat chat. Relax and enjoy this sexy Savannah body tour 

{ video includes; pov, belly play, Fat chat, full body jiggles, ass }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She's huge, and she always makes me smile. It's her lusty love for being a fat girl that always makes her videos sparkle.

Link to review
Peachtree1

This clip came out a year ago, and Savannah has only gotten bigger, but this is a classic. I normally wouldn't review a clip this old, but I just keep cumming back, I mean, coming back to it. "There's nothing sexier than a fat girl," Savannah says in a sultry voice. But to me, there's nothing sexier than a fat girl who knows she's sexy. Savannah knows she's got the body of a goddess. She can have me anytime she wants. In the meantime, at least I have this video...

Link to review
joebu8453

Savannah never disappoints! I love a sexy fat girl that knows she sexy, and Savannah fits the bill! Mesmerizing body jiggles, too!

Link to review