1 Screenshot

About This File

Just a quick, fun little clip showing off my jiggly bits. I jump around, booty shake and make it clap, jiggle my belly, dance and show off how soft my curves have gotten. 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Good to see you here, Hayden! Been following you for awhile! You're gorgeous! 

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Good to see you here, Hayden! Been following you on Clips4sale for awhile! You're gorgeous! 

Hey MarshallT. Thanks so much and so sweet of you to say! I used to be on here back in 2013ish but wasn't very active. A friend reminded me of the forum and I think I'll really like hanging out here. :) Hope you have an awesome night. 

Guest Marshall7

Posted

8 minutes ago, HaydenBlue said:

Hey MarshallT. Thanks so much and so sweet of you to say! I used to be on here back in 2013ish but wasn't very active. A friend reminded me of the forum and I think I'll really like hanging out here. :) Hope you have an awesome night. 

Yah it's awesome here! There's a lot of cool people :) hope you have a great night too!

Guest jarhead78

Posted

Welcome back!  I love your insatiable feminine curves and beauty - can’t wait to watch your clips 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, jarhead78 said:

Welcome back!  I love your insatiable feminine curves and beauty - can’t wait to watch your clips 

Thank you jarhead! I hope you enjoy them :) 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.