4 Screenshots

About This File

If you wanted to see me up close and personal, this is the video for you.  Never before have you seen my stretch marks as they are hard to see, in this clip you get to see the Best of Me.  Stretch marks and all!!  This video is all about teasing you while you lay beneath me... your eyes are feverously wide as you take in all of me and secretly hoping I sit on top of you!!  You're so eager to touch every part of my skin.  My only aim is to get your heart rate pumping 💋

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Gian Maria

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It was a hot 🥵 close meeting and also Lively, without going into details i must say. When you are good, you are very good ! When you are bad you are better !! 👍 ❤️ 💯 

Response from the author:

Aww Thank you for the review, Im happy you loved it. 😍

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
sweetas

I just bought this one.One of her best,.Seeing all her fat sway and jiggle is hypnotic,and the view of her big round belly from behind is so so good

I have purchased a few of her videos and this one is a ten out of ten.Keep growing that big belly babe😍😍😍

Aww thank you!! Such a gorgeous review. I’m so happy you enjoyed it. I too feel this is my best video yet. 🥰

Link to review
SeamusIRL

· Edited by SeamusIRL

So you've just finished dinner with Niki and she's invited you back to her home... of course you accept.  You're both full to bursting after a delicious meal...          Her tummy has sparked up... and wants to romp.  You're given directions... no touching !!!  😳

.....and rightly so...our gorgeous blonde bombshell is going to shimmy and shake... oh... and bake.  She's in one of her naughty zest and zeal spirits !!

Sit still and enjoy these loving gifts... her voluptuous body will entice you with a nonstop dance and prance... thrusting her luscious frame in all directions !!! 😋

The camera work captures mouth-watering angles,  with alluring views of her from behind on hands and knees... spread wide... allowing her bulging beefy belly to hang and sway... calling you to fondle and feel the supple flesh !! 🥵             

"BUT NO TOUCHING" !!! ; she reminds you with a stern look.  "You had better mind me" , she coos.... "or you won't get to kiss these savoury red lips"... and you don't want to miss that thrill.  😜💚☘️

Gorgeous review as always. Thank you, I always love to hear your perspective of my videos. 🥰

Link to review
MB100

Oh yes! What a treat to see Niki so close up and personal. Lots of close ups of those wonderfully fattened curves and plenty of jiggling, oh yes, Niki sure does have lots to jiggle, wonderful fat thighs and her gorgeous round bottom all jiggle so nicely, and I absolutely love how Niki’s supersized belly has taken on a gentle swaying motion as she jiggles her fat body. Super hot. 

Aww what a gorgeous review. Thank you so much. I’m glad you loved it. 🥰

Link to review
rrmmss

I love all of her body, her belly especially, and this is just a great video where you'll see everything jiggle and it's glorious 🙌

You’re so sweet. Thank you for the gorgeous review. 🥰

Link to review
Monty Hall

Wow...mission accomplished.  So huge!

Yay!!  Thank you ❤️

Link to review