Girlfriends Secret Stuffing Session Caught On Hidden Camera

$11.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

1808233792_gif1.thumb.gif.2192b482e4996f3a52c50b05c835e688.gif426867416_gif2.thumb.gif.95b5bd22ba93d5383f7c97c8b25ce4b3.gif885445084_gif3.thumb.gif.61a76eec89b019711a8fabbcb37789b9.gif

An overweight girlfriend with a greedy appetite and a boyfriend that wants her to lose weight. Not a perfect match. Especially since the girlfriend has been secretly stuffing herself, causing her to get fatter. The boyfriend hasn't been able to prove that she indulges in her gluttony behind his back- but he will today. He sets up a hidden camera and hides, hoping to catch her in the act and catch her he does! With an abundance of twinkies and her belly out, she freezes as he reveals himself hiding in the closet while she greedily stuffs her face. He decides that his fat grirlfriend might not ever change and decides to help her stating "If you wanna act like a pig, then I'll treat you like one." Watch the hidden camera footage as he force feeds her twinkies, teases her, humilates her and puts her gluttonous, flabby body on display.

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jjj12345678

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wilson looks so delicious wrapped in her pleather miniskirt as her boyfriend spies on her. Her soft, fat belly folds over while she lazily sits in bed in her lingerie and devours cream filled twinkies. He comes into the room and interrogates her bad behavior and completely dominates her while she looks so helpless.  🤤 She’s so sexy beautiful and expressive 

Response from the author:

Thank you!! That was the idea, 😅 to show off my greedy, gluttonous lazy side while my boyfriend shows off his dominant side! So glad to hear it brought you pleasure 🥰

Link to review