2 Screenshots

About This File

Any girl can adore flowers but what we have is so much more special than material things. You shower me with love through all these sweets..baking them just for me! And, of course, I divulge them with love..hoping to pack on as many pounds as I can - for you! THAT is love. I mean, what other Woman would give up control..let themselves go completely and get as fat as possible..just for your love? Nobody. But I, I want to get as FAT as possible for you! Stuffing myself silly..laying on this bed waiting for to rub my belly as I let the food sink in just waiting to POP! 

Other Files from FattyMcFatFat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There is an extended and very welcome view of Goddess Indira's ass so if you are an ass man, like I am you should get this clip. Also if you enjoy some GFE role play there is some of that ass well. Only down side is she isn't actually my GF 😂, but the clip length leaves you wanting more and more of her.

Link to review