7 Screenshots

About This File

💜 CAKE ROLL &  ICECREAM ON ALL FOURS 💜

stuffing on all fours | jiggling | belly play

Mina indulges in a Filipino favorite: ube icecream and an ube & coconut cake roll. She tries to eat the cake sensually at first, licking the frosting off the top, but quickly turns into a full-on pig as she dives head first into this royal purple cake. She moans in pleasure and jiggles her hanging belly and massive body as she messily devours this cake and licks handfuls of purple icecream off her hands. Her multiple rolls are on full display as she chomps down on all fours. When she eats all that she can muster, she shows off her bigger than ever gut and jiggles for you.  

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was so sexy and beautiful. The way Mina positioned herself in the frame was art. Literally taking up the whole screen. She looks so beautiful in that dark bikni and seeing her giant belly hanging down, with those big arms, jiggly booty and her big thighs! Mina really looks tremendously beautiful and sexy here. 

I loved the eating and the fat chat, too. But what I loved most was seeing how beautiful Mina is.

I absolutely loved this video! 

Response from the author:

Very glad you enjoyed this one! Thank you for the amazing review 😍🥰💗

Link to review
SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love Ube! U Be looking super hot with that huge belly! Messy eating videos are always great too!

Response from the author:

A real UBABE ;)

Link to review