5 Screenshots

About This File

Since hitting 300lbs, I've been noticing just how ridiculously out of shape I am. I've been pretty much sedentary, focusing on eating more and getting fatter. I haven't had the time or desire to work on my fitness, I'm too busy getting fat! That all came back to bite me in the butt during a recent visit with a friend where I had a go on a walk. I tell you all about it and share in detail just how much I was huffing and puffing and struggling, and it wasn't even that long of a walk! I talk about how embarrassing it was, especially since my friend hadn't seen me since putting on around 60 pounds. I go into every juicy detail in this story-time style video and you can truly get a sense for how out of shape I am. I then talk about my fitness and my habits, as well as any goals I have for my gain and my fitness alike! It's been quite the fall from being a college athlete to a completely sedentary hog, and I tell you all about it!

A storytime style fat chat clip all about how ridiculously out of shape I'm getting. Perfect for ex-jock lovers and for people who like the more intense side effects of gaining weight. Includes a little bit of humiliation and embarrassment as well!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.