1 Screenshot

About This File

Put those boxes of donuts, and bags of fast food on the coffee table right now Mister. Now, sit down! Why am I angry? I’m angry that my once fit boyfriend, is now too fat to fuck! Three pathetic pumps is not what I call “fucking”. You’re out of breath just walking down our hallway. It’s truly pitiful.

You’re out of control. You’ve eaten yourself into caricature of your former self. Your whole body engulfed in a sea of lard. I’m impressed by how quickly you turned from feeder to feedee. You’re managed to get even fatter than I am in a record breakingly short time. You weigh more than 400lbs (180kg)!! Congratulations you’re now twice the weight of an average adult male.

I don’t know what to do with you. I’m supposed to be the feedee in this relationship! Clearly at your size you’ll be unable to properly exercise. Changing your diet won’t do enough. What to do, what to do?

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DoughyDrew

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is holy fucking shit hot! Xutjja seriously knows how to humiliate and tease and really have a amazing flow to how she speaks. Everything in this video is added by her ever softening body and gorgeousness. 

Link to review