6 Screenshots

About This File

I've obviously gotten way too fat for this outfit, but that doesn't stop me from squeezing my fat rolls into it anyway.

The t shirt I'm wearing is so small I can't even get it past my belly button. "Oh my god..." I moan as I try and fail to yank my shirt down. "I'm getting so fat..."

My tight little jean shorts keep popping open every time I move! I can barely get them to stay closed around my big, fat belly. I give you lots of angles, including side views while I gasp and moan about how obese I've gotten, and how much it turns me on to bust out of my clothes like this. "Look at how low it hangs... 🤤"

I even show off my back fat rolls and how my ass is stuffed into these shorts. Every time I raise my arms my shirt rolls up more and more - it's impossible to keep all of this fat buttoned up.

"Ungh. Fuck..." I moan breathlessly as I smack my rotund and jiggly gut. "I'm getting so tired... and hungry..."

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kevinmorad

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

"What should I do I can't go out like this!"  think about it this way well she doesn't need to go out she probably can't go out in most clothes at this point if she could by some miracle it wouldn't be for very long with knowing your cravings.  Food is your next best friend you brought this upon yourself it can be eaten wherever whenever though is there anything else you need outside right now or did, we decide on wanting to stay indoors like a fat person. :) 

Response from the author:

Food is my best friend 😍😍😍 guess I need to stay inside and order takeout :)

Link to review
thewowza36

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing fat chat! Not as much button popping as I would have liked but that's perfectly fine, still a great video!

Link to review