3 Screenshots

About This File

You go on a date with a cute BBW you matched with on a dating app. After her big meal, she invites you back to your place, and you can't WAIT! You have a feeling you know what coming, but I don't quite think you do... Your date tells you to close your eyes, thinking she's going in for the kiss you lean in, but enter her mouth!

PS This is my first vore with an endoscopy tool! How did I do?

IMB_fdjovF.GIF

IMB_mmEdXq.GIF

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jeans 👖❤️ & FAT !!! & ,, Even FATTER!!!  jiggly bouncing bellies , goes ,,,absolutely!!! Perfect!!!  with vore !!! ,,,,especially Aria’s VORE! Creativity & how she brings this VORE ! Role playing Attraction too life,,, on screen 📺 ,,,right after eating a HUGE !!! Meal!!!  while going out on a date & continueing too make extra stops  like mini Marts season 3 night GIF🍫🍩🍪🧃🍬🍭&  Macdonalds90s mcdonalds GIF 🍔🍟🥤drive thru’s ,drive thru krusty burger GIFhomer simpson episode 10 GIFincluding taco 🌮 bell 🔔200.gif & burger 🍔 king 👑Cuandotengahijos GIF by Burger King México & eating it out in the parking lots late 🌙,,,at night ,,,,& watching your Stunning !!! FAT !!! Gut !!! hanging out,,, underneath that shirt 👕❤️ wearing those tight jeans 👖😍❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️💕👕 as it continues !,,too stick out! even! more !& stuffing!!! 🍔🌮🍫🍩🍪& gorgeing !!!🌯🍔🍟🍫🌮until all of that  junk food🍫🍪🍭🍬🍩 & FastFood 🍔🌮🍟,,,is completely gone !,,,all in Aria’s BIG !!! 😍💕FAT !!! 😍💕MASSIVE !!! 😍💕HEAVY!!!😍💕jiggly !!! 😍💕GUT !!! 😍❤️❤️❤️,,All nice !!! 👍❤️💕,,,and fully!!!stuffed !!!too the maximum !!! ,,,& driving 🚗back too Aria’s place,,,🏠  too end the date,,🥰💋, ❤️💕 as you walk with her holding hands 🤝🥰❤️💕 while entering inside Aria’s place 🏠,,,  but !!! ,,,you thought that the date ❤️💕💋was coming too a close at the end ! but !!! Wait !!! There’s more !!!  a HUGE !!! Surprise is waiting for you that you didn’t see coming  !!! ,,,& you are going too love!!!  ❤️  it  !!! so !!!so !!!  Very !!! 🥰❤️much !!! ,,,that you really !!!Really !!! ,,,don’t want it too end !!! ,,,, especially of how FAT!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💕❤️ !!!,,,!& how extremely Hotttt !!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Aria!!!  has truly !!! gotten!!!!,,,,  I mean Really!!!! FAT !!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💕❤️ Wow!!!  Impressive!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
AlwaysFried

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I need the hydration after this one. You should make one with some different belly angles🥵 

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you enjoyed and thank you for the suggestion! I absolutely have more vore clips on the brain, so I’ll definitely be doing more with different angles! 👀

Link to review