3 Screenshots

About This File

Once I saw @Nadyaagain, I couldn't take my eyes off of her belly and gain. She looks so amazing and large, I can't help but start fantasizing. I try to convince her to let me swallow her whole. She is very hesitant, as to be expected, and tells me she thinks its really mean that I could even consider to eat her. I finally let it go, once she assures me she'll gain more weight. To thank me for sparing her, she begins kissing and grabbing on me, giving me all the thanks in the world. That is, until I can't control myself any longer, and the gulping begins as she tries to fight back, but can't escape. She's stuck inside of my gut and there is no escape now. We talk while she's stuck inside of me, murmuring and accepting her fate. Coaxing me to eat more and more people, maybe buildings even! It's not like I can be controlled now...

IMB_BQSUUG.GIF

IMB_PPLbvt.GIF

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

quinten

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I quite enjoyed this video. It great to see other curvage models collaborating in this kind of content. I just wish there had been some small belly groans. Otherwise really fun! 8/10 would purchase again. 

Link to review