Fat Girlfriend Secretly Feeding You

$3.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey baby, can I ask what drew you to me initially? Your first attraction? I know it was my soft, pudgy body. You have always admired that I am a woman who can pack away the food. No diets or salads in this house. You've loved watching me eat and stuff myself for a while now. I really enjoy showing off my cooking skills and making meals for us. There's a little secret to how my food ends up so delicious, though. It's actually just your serving of food that tastes so good. See babe, I've been secretly fattening you up and adding thousands of extra calories to your meals. I know you like my big soft body and I want you fat like me too. A stick of butter melted into your meals have got you thickening up. I'm done sneaking it into your food and ready to give you an ultimatum. If you want to keep me as your girlfriend you're going to have to get fat for me. It's time to put away six square meals a day and 10,000 calories for me. I want you to be my fat boyfriend.

Other Files from Queen Chrissy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌