3 Screenshots

About This File

Join me for a huge stuffing of chicken tenders, fries, cheese curds, coke and ranch of course 😋 a little over a 13 minute video including lots of burps, belly play, fat chat included 🥰 

I appreciate and love any reviews you may want to leave 😌

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Princessa Gabby has perfected the art of the stuffing video with her latest creation. 🥰😍  Poor Princessa, starving and wasting away from a recent sickness!🥺  Now that her appetite has returned it's off to the local take-out restaurant with the rave reviews!  A 40-minute wait?  No problem at all for a beautiful, famished milf with pounds to pack back on! 

On the menu: super huge and crispy chicken tenders; lemon-pepper fries, fried cheese curds with an extra-large soda to help it all along.  Gabby can stuff with the best of the Curvage models, so this feast disappears in a flash!  Her favorite food?  Fries of any kind.🍟 (I wonder if she is familiar with French-Canadian Poutine?  If not, she is in for a treat! 😋)

Her belly now completely stuffed, Princessa ends up in her happy place: sated and content.  Time now to show off how far her tummy now bulges out and how awesome the belly jiggles are. 😍  The only thing missing: please more of that booty! 😉 

This video has detailed, entertaining fat chat, and deep, elegant burps.  Also, a cozy bedroom setting with comfy sleepwear.  Not a bad place at all to be! 🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review! 😇 you’re so kind, I definitely can pack away some food hehe 🥰  I haven’t tried poutine but I’ve heard great things! Might just have to find some to order 😋 Also, noted on more booty😉😇

Link to review