4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been so long since I've gone to a park, I thought it'd be fun to try out the playground equipment and see how how I fit! The last time I was at a park I had no struggles fitting on or in anything, but that was a couple hundred pounds ago. Now I don't fit, nearly get stuck, and worry about breaking everything! Something else I've never dealt with before is judgemental older fit women giving me dirty looks for having my big fat belly hanging out in public. They must be jealous because they chose a life of exercise and I clearly chose a life of eating as much as I want and lazing around. But if we're being honest, I kind of liked being judged, it was hot ;)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I enjoyed watching this video. It was short, sweat and to the point. I think what this was missing was another camera angle looking up from above as Lisa Lou as was coming up to climbing or looking down on Lisa as she tried fitting in the slide to show how wide or tight fit as was doing any of the tasks. Lisa Lou looks pretty in this video from the various angles. I wish that we saw her try more things like the monkey bars or trying to climb up a slide. If you enjoy listening or watching someone run out of breath then you may enjoy this video. The breathing gives that ASMR feel to this video while giving you an idea how difficult it is on her body plus show how attractive she is with all the weight. I would like to see @LisaLouSSBBW try other play parks in the future to see if there are places that fit better or if there are slides she can ride on. Or experiment to see if putting on sunscreen or baby oil can make it easier to slide down a slide or maybe that would make it harder to climb up the slide. I would not mind seeing @LisaLouSSBBW attempt a water park to see if she can ride those slides. 

Link to review

Quite frankly one of my favorites, I love her casualness of looking this sexy in public….would be very hard for me to keep it controlled if met her on the kids playground 😃especially in that outfit ❤️

Link to review