6 Screenshots

About This File

You're probably wondering how I got to be this size. The truth is I am a gainer. I haven't always been fat and I've packed on a whopping 70 lbs/30 kg in the past year and a half. I grew up naturally slim and rarely had to exercise or diet to maintain a small body. This all changed in 2020. I sat around eating take out and doing no exercise and barely leaving my house. Before I knew it I had exploded in size and have become well and truly fat. I show you lots of clips of how slim I was a couple years ago before my gain and you can compare my new jiggly untoned body to it. It's so much hotter knowing just how far I've come to have this perfect, fat body. Watch as I show off this newer, bigger me in all my fat glory.

Other Files from Queen Chrissy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

thewowza36

A great introduction and view into Chrissy's 'origin story'. Crazy to think how much weight you packed on! It's impressive. Good fat chat. The 'before' clips shown side-by-side to your current self were a nice touch, too.

Link to review
hawkeye1

I think every feeder/chubby chaser dreams of the skinny blonde who gives in and packs on the pounds but maintains her same confidence throughout. Just discovered your work and I’m hooked. Amazing transformation! 

Link to review

Swear to god this is the most undervalued clip on here. Madames and Monsignors I swore to myself I wouldn’t buy another clip this month but I did and Jesus was it worth it. This girls got the goods, I can’t wait to see what else she comes out with.

Response from the author:

I think that counts as a rave review. I priced my intro clip very affordably so everyone could take a chance and see that I'm the real deal. Stay tuned, lots more content coming soon!

Link to review