9.5.22 Weigh-in & Measurements: Biggest 1-Month Gain!

$5

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

It’s Labor Day, y’all. I’m a little hung over 🥳 here’s a quick, cute weigh-in to update you on how my measurements and weight have changed since August 5th 🤩

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phatelot

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I was prepared to be impressed but that was even better than I expected! The numbers are crazy for a one month gain. I can't wait to see next month's results, great job!

Link to review
pj44

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thank you GGG for doing this weigh-in video today, even though you were tired!  I was waiting for it all weekend 😁.  So when you first bounced into the camera view, I noticed two things right away: first, your belly is looser and more jiggly than before, which makes sense since you had stretched it out and now you're refilling that sexy hanging bag of fat 🤰.  And second, your double chin has NEVER been this wide before, and I really like that look on you 😍.  Very impressive measurements, you put on so many inches of waist and so many pounds of weight in one month, it's incredible!  And you're totally ready to gain so much more for your feeder (and us) to enjoy!  Keep eating at the level you have been packing it away this month, and you'll be at your previous high weight before Thanksgiving, then you can use the holiday season to expand into uncharted territory... really looking forward to that, I can't wait! 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
markkuu

wow wow wow i can't believe how much you put on this month! actually incredible how huge you look already, you look almost as fat as you did at your highest weight, you're doing a fantastic job

Link to review