2 Screenshots

About This File

I found this old pair of peach denim jeans and although I'm busting at the seams..I can still fit into them! But I know that's not what you want, you want this ass to get so BIG that it can't fit into anything anymore an that's what I want too :) I love being your naughty little piggy that eats for your pleasure! They say, "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" but, whoever said that didn't have a gf that loved them! Eating all of this pizza to myself and packing on the rolls with every bite - thats love and I love you so much..I want to give up ALL control to you! How many slices do you think I'll need to shove into my fat face before the button POPS right off? I say 4. Ugh..I can feel my ass expanding by the second! Its getting so big, you really should spank my big fat ass for every bite I take and they don't POP, lol. Spanking this big fat ass until I'm your good little hippo and ready to burst myself!

Other Files from FattyMcFatFat

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Goddess Indira

Posted

11 hours ago, nomercy58 said:

So, full fledged gainer now?

Going for full on fatty! Yes 🤗

2 hours ago, Goddess Indira said:

Going for full on fatty! Yes 🤗

The thing that I find appealing in women who gain is the transformation.  The process by which the mind set changes and the enjoyment of the process of the physical transformation.  Your gain is quickly a thing of legends.  Keep enjoying and keep on eating.

Since your going full on fatty, after you gain a few more pounds, you should do a clothes try on.  If you still have some of the dresses and clothes that you used to wear back in 2016 and 2017.  That would be so hot to see you on those clothes today at your new size.  I am getting turned on just thinking about that! OMG

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.