Your demanding fat stoner GF| FAT TALK ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’จ

$7.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

๐Ÿ’œPOV๐Ÿ’œ
Your girlfriend, Juicy, is sitting on the sofa, she put on a lingerie that is so tight, that she looks overflowing everywhere
She starts noticing her fatness and gets horny while she talks to you.
What better idea than putting her
to smoke, you know that the more she smokes, the hungrier she will be.
She begins to beg you for attention and food until she lies down overflowing with all the straps of her lingerie.

๐Ÿ”ฅ This is so hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Join me in this new clip, I'm excited to do new things, and talking is one of them, at the request of many of you I get the fat dirty talk, I hope you enjoy the video and as always, I thank you for the love and unconditional support you give me , I LOVE YOU ๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ธ๐ŸฅฐINTRO PRICE $7.99 NEXT $9.99๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ

IN THIS CLIPย 14MINUTES OF:

FAT TALK-STONER GIRL-BODY PLAY- MILK CHUG

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
Remember that if you liked this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing. (Make sure to click on the stars, otherwise it won't save.)

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

lukaslndl

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This Video is so hot. How Juicy Angel shakes her fat ass and chug down cream and chocolate milk like a greedy cow is incredible. Also she talks about how she gonna DESTROY the furniture soon with her loads of fat ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

the cat art GIF by Pusheenย Thnks ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Link to review
Guest Romeevee

Iโ€™m obsessed with any video that has fat talk from juicyangel ๐Ÿฅด also with showing off some booty yes por favor ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. Amazing clip.ย 

Link to review