2 Screenshots

About This File

Shar tells you her family have told her she must start to workout again! Shar attempts the treadmill.. her belly has become so fat n heavy that she instantly struggles to run. Shar starts to moan she’s hungry.. she scoffs burger after burger and begs for her drink of Fanta while continuing run on the treadmill.

Shar becomes exhausted and tells you all about her struggles of having a big heavy belly that gets in the way of everything.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow, watching shar work out and stuff at the same time is the best thing ever. Absolutely love this classic vid😍😍😍

Link to review

Has Shar gotten too fat? It sounds like her family thinks so and they’ve bought her a treadmill. Shar struggles on with her fat belly bouncing along and her thighs juggling with every step. I bet the last time Shar ran this hard she was much skinnier. 

Now she needs some burgers to keep her going and the sight of Shar running while stuffing a burger into her mouth is just perfect. 😁 I’m not a personal trainer, but I don’t think that’s how you lose weight. Better to forget the running and focus on the burgers 🍔

Link to review
xTom420

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video and love the different angles which show the jiggle and especially the parts with slow motion ❤❤

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What a great video... You’re belly is beautiful😍... This video is a must have for y’all’s collection...

Link to review
Joe626

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar love your big heavy belly moving and jiggling at the same time. I don't want to see Shar lose weight that will break my heart. I love buying Shar videos because Shar is phenomenal hottest fat woman ever. I want to touch shar big heavy belly & hugging Shar 😥. I want to rub her big fat heavy belly. I always look at shar photos & watch her videos every night to think about her and dream about her every night. Shar is so hot and sexy with phenomenal. I can't not wait to watch shar next hottest video. You know what will be awesome. I like to see Shar eat 5 or 10 cheesecake to make Shar belly even more big and heavy. I always love shar pictures, videos and her. I love shar over 9000 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Link to review
Craggers21

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love the Plot (No more Dad Joke then lol)

Despite 2 years of Junk food binges Shars Face and Skin look as beautiful and luscious as ever!!

if you love seeing a wibbly wobbly jelly belly in action and Shar being a total bad-ass eating burgers while exercising to boot!! then this video ticks all the boxes.

Shars Dad should definitely not watch this video  lol.

Link to review
Residentsteven

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Wow just wow shar at 2:26 in the vid you see shar fingers even those are now chubby 🐷.Shar starts this vid on the treadmill she is already sweating buckets her parents have told her see needs to lose weight, has we know by now this is an impossible task for shar 🐷. Their is plenty of slowmo in this vid, she then starts eating a burger from her McDonald’s bag, and then needs a drink which is handed to her still on the treadmill 😀.After much jiggling and wobbling shar gives up sits down and eats, she knows this belly is here to stay and is only going to get even bigger 😍.

BC23DF2B-C58F-4F4F-AC6E-C8A4C52689A0.gif

BE90866B-BF4E-4357-A4A1-3AD7E4E968EE.png

1B0F3B90-6C9C-4638-B1CD-5B29287E1468.png

5EEF2EA0-3027-426B-92FF-68F947A8A99A.png

A8278CF7-8634-4927-98BA-CB7BA82A764B.png

4002ECA0-2A29-4D65-8D19-86BE0F608897.png

Link to review
Guest Jacob Riley

It’s been a while since I’ve bought one of your clips just because my moneys real tight but this was well worth every penny I've followed goddess shar since her first post and every time she remains my favorite gainer of all time 

Response from the author:

❤️

Link to review
Guest JamesGa8

This is the holy grail of feedee/ weight gain clips for sure. I can't believe how perfect it was and how big of a wobbly hog gut shar has now.

Response from the author:

❤️

Link to review