Quantcast

Too Fat for my BathTub

$5.99

(6 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

5 Screenshots

About This File

Bunny just wished for a bath but she was way too big for the tub and was in trouble to move in and out it. 

We will also see her taking out her wet underwear and caress her sexy belly while drying her voluminous body, it's a must have for your bbw collection. 

Add the PhotoSet for a great Combo!!

SAM_0122.JPG

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

SodamFat

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think you are going to need a bigger tub! 😱 you really expanded, especially with your new Apron Belly! I enjoy how you take your time to dry every single roll!😍

Share this review

Link to review
magicman94

Report ·

Super sexy 😍 next time I would love to see you getting in the tub as well! 

Share this review

Link to review
alexfaneedbbw

Report ·

So incredible. She is so fat and sexy in bath tube. Sexy belly play and jiggling. You must see it! 

Share this review

Link to review
Erik2.0

Report ·

Its a must have. You are so sexy while sit and playing with your belly with only the towel on😍

And all that soft fat wet... heavenly. You should do more bathtub videos for sure.

Share this review

Link to review
Meliodas

Report ·

Definitely one of my favourite videos this really shows how big you are getting and is super sexy. I definitely recommend getting this.

Share this review

Link to review
Charlie0696

Report ·

Oh my....such a sexy video!  Can really see how big you’re getting.. one of my favourite vids for sure 😍 

Share this review

Link to review