15 Screenshots

About This File

33:41 MINUTES: TIGHT CLOTHES CHUGGING MESSY EATING - BELLY PLAY - STUFFING - BELLY BUTTON FUCKING - BURPING - FAT TALK & MORE! 💕🥰

I chugged a gallon (more than 3.7 liter) of vanilla ice cream!

vlcsnap-2022-09-03-16h50m51s203.thumb.png.bf1ddd21df550de26338a27614746b94.pngvlcsnap-2022-09-03-16h52m33s768.thumb.png.bd07c5f2842664c9a8e5963eee245e35.png

WARNING:

🔥 In this video you will see me eating from angles you have never seen me before! 🔥👀

Help me by leaving a review/comment on this video!

To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

I want to thank everyone who is downloading my videos for their support! 💖
Without you I couldn't start and do this weight gain journey.

With each download I can buy more food.
More food = more fat = more weight 😁!

I am already looking forward to my next weigh in video because I can feel my body getting heavier with each day! 😊

Big Kiss 💋

Ysabel

P.S. Here some old photos of me...

1374187164_12366220_969594589769702_6658416566548119195_n(1).thumb.jpg.1673421ccb46e247ecb44cb5a22b8aac.jpg   11110386_849864451742717_5261114878364140993_o.thumb.jpg.d81a703af95b4130bc8d6ade0e50d055.jpg

Edited by Ysabel27 - YsaLopezPeru

Other Files from Ysabel27-Peru

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wime

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

When I saw the gallon of ice cream at first I was skeptical Ysabel would have finished it, but I was totally wrong. Her belly is growing and growing and probably her appetite too.

She is amazing in her gaining! There are great chances she will reach her goal within the end of the year!

P.S. if you decide to buy her video, you will love her beautiful and sexy voice too.

Response from the author:

Thank you very much for your review, really help me to continue with my journey 💛

Link to review
SodamFat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ysabel is going through one of the biggest gains on Curvage since Mochii Babii. From thin to total fatty, I cannot wait to see where she will be next year. 
I love how her booty jiggles and her body is covered with rolls and cellulite, beautiful start to a massive gain.

Thank you very much for your review, it help me to continue with my journey 😍

Link to review
Guest j18utune

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can’t believe you finished that, holy shit. Your body is blowing up in every area. The angles of your ass and thighs looking THICK in this are so hot. You might just be the best on the scene right now Ysabel!! By the end of this video you have totally surrendered to glutton as you are shoving handfuls of ice cream into your mouth, enjoying pushing your belly to its limits. Cannot wait to see how far you blow your body up!!!

Link to review
Chudi9999

Omg😳. This is the fastest weight gain I have ever seen. This video is the best🥰 Ysabel is looking like a completely different person…she is huge… looks like we are getting a new mochii babii🔥

Link to review
pj44

Great video, Ysabel!  At the start of the video, I could already see how much weight you've been putting on lately because of your wide face, double chin, chubby shoulders, and bulging belly roll!  Your dark eyes and wide smile make you look so cute 🥰  Then you proceeded to drink most of the gallon of ice cream into your belly!  I love how you have several stomach rolls right now, and I think as you get toward your goal of 100kg you will end up with a nice huge soft round gut of a belly 🤰!  Keep eating and growing!

Thank you for your review, really help me to continue with my journey 🥰

Link to review
Vaun

Incredible video of Ysabel! She is determined like never before... At the beginning of the video, it seems unthinkable to be able to finish the ice cream container. The video has very varied angles. You can see that Ysabel's curves are becoming more and more pronounced! The rest looks wonderful

Link to review
bigbellylover22

This video is so hot, you're such a gluttonous pig 🐷 I'd love to see pig play from you in the future, I think it would be really hot to hear you oink 🐽

Link to review
Guest yayeeet

I got to admit when I started watching it, I thought no way is she going to finish that, but god damn was I wrong, she finished it and by doing so without a doubt made this the best stuffing video on this site by a mile 

Link to review
kiyohollow01

Waoo si que como toda una cerdita te tomaste todo el galón espero verte más gorda y obesa 

Me hubiera gustado forcejeaste tomar más helado jeje

Link to review
DumbDausy979

I am beyond shocked. Watching Ysabel handle an entire gallon if ice cream was a different experience. The different angles make it beyond worth it, you can really see just how much she has grown in every area. Don't sleep on this vid, it is a winner!

Link to review
buck_sumo

I think this might be Ysabel's best video yet! Love the additional camera angles and close ups of her growing belly 😁

Nothing can stop her when she is determined to stuff herself! It's so hot watching her eat the ice-cream in various ways. She licks it out, chugs and grabs with her hands and it's noticeable that every bite to contributes to her belly growing larger! 

As the ice-cream drips down her breasts and belly she grabs, rubs and plays with them. Plenty of ass shaking included as well which is an absolute treat 🥵

If you've never purchased one of her videos before, firstly what's wrong with you, but I would absolutely recommend this one. A great video from an amazing growing girl.

She'll be easily smashing her 100kg goal early is my prediction if she keeps these stuffings up 😍

Thank you very much for your review, really help me to continue with my journey 💛

Link to review