The consequences of my gain

$12.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve gained almost 150lbs since I started getting fat on purpose and my life is SO different! Being a full time feedee is truly a lifestyle choice and it’s filled with lots of “consequences”. In this video I talk about how my life has changed and the certain…struggles that come with being my size, and getting fatter. If you know me, you know I love every fat thing that happens to me, so I’m sure you can imagine talking about all this gets me revved up to eat more. So like the piggy I am I broke out some donuts to snack on while I tell you all about the fat life struggles and badges of honor. 

*vlog style video 

*horizontal and vertical shots 

Other Files from Stuffingkit

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest DingoFats

Kit is so wonderful!
Love hearing her talk about her gains!

Looking forward to her getting a lot bigger!

Link to review
Saturnexus

It’s always so incredibly sexy watching Kit fat chat and discuss her increasing struggles as she is becoming a full fledged ssbbw and adjusting; what makes it hotter is how much Kit enjoys the struggle and decreasing mobility of her growing and massive frame. Thank you, I look forward to future updates! 

Link to review