4 Screenshots

About This File

1920x1080 HD

Your a little woozy and wondering why?  You see I may have given you something so this would be easier for me. You see we had a fantastic date and I had a blast but you see I'm still starving. So hungry that you look like my next tasty meal. You have no clue what's about to happen and I love every second of it. I am famished for human meat you see. I am going to consume you and there's nothing you can do about it. TRY? you can't. I've been waiting for the perfect specimen to devour and you look like the best snack I could eat. You hear my belly growling? well that's for you. Just think about how amazing its going to be being eaten. Swallowed whole and being digested by me. I can't wait for my belly to expand and grow and for you to be inside of my stomach. Since you cannot move this will be very fucking easy. Swallowing you whole and having you go down my stomach feeling so stuffed and full while you are now going to be stuck inside of me. You will be apart of me. Don't be scared, this won't hurt one bit.. 

Other Files from Bianca Baker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.