4,500 Calorie Cheesecake Stuffing *Retirement Sale*

$2

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

I've always loved cheesecake; in fact, it's been somewhat of an obsession of mine! I'll eat any kind as long as it's fattening, creamy, and in my mouth. I'm also in luck because it makes the perfect treat to pack on the pounds, with no nutritional value, it's pure fat! 

I decided to treat myself one day to four extra-large pieces of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (my favorite restaurant). Like a true feedee, I cram as much into my mouth as I can at once, barley taking breaths for air. It's just so tasty, and I can't help myself! In a moment of pure excitement, I get on all fours and devour what's left of the glorious creamy cheesecake. With a full belly, I decide it's best to admire it with my pants off, there far too small anyways. But I sure do look hot in my near bursting jeans.

I can't help but reflect on how good I look with all the extra calories in my body, fantasizing about where the fat will end up on my rapidly growing body.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.