4 Screenshots

About This File

Casey is a fat fucking pig. Up until now, you've known her to be quite the girly girl. But more recently, she's really started to embrace the inner pig inside her. She finds herself getting turned out in this summer heat feeling herself get tired easily, sweating in public doing the simplest of tasks... this is a new side of her. She tells you all about how she feels the summer heat differently than she did last summer when she first started gaining and the summer before when she was still a little twig. Casey has big problems because she has a concert to go to this weekend and none of her summer clothes fit her enormous, growing, swollen body. She tries so hard to stuff her fat gut into this little shorts that used to fit. She gets so turned on the entire time because she knows that they don't fit due to her gluttonous ways. Watch Casey jiggle her fat sexy body for you. You know you love it. ENJOY ❤️ 

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Curvage Casey may be quite a bit smaller here but this clip is a MUST have! First off, the natural lighting really shows off the pure beauty of Casey's skin! Also, one of my favorite things about Casey is on full display: her thick dark brown luxurious hair! Whenever she whips it behind her, it gets me even more excited! ;) There's nothing like a long beautiful head of hair on a gorgeous girl! 

Next is her ever-sexy voice! I can never get enough! Then, that growing round belly can NOT be contained!

There is always just so much to love with Casey, which is why I never regret buying, watching or reviewing any of her clips! I'm so happy you are here with us, Casey, and that you're a moderator! ☺️

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Casey is back with a vengeance! She is fatter and more beautiful than ever, a super-sexy fat piggy who loves showing off her enormous belly. The scenes of her trying to button last summer's shorts are totally hot, but even more so are the later scenes, in which she tells you how uncomfortable she feels and how much it turns her on. Her fat tummy is unspeakably erotic as she plays with it and slaps her thighs together. Then (as if this weren't enough!) she tells you about her fantasy of going out to eat with someone who will stuff her in public while talking about how fat she is -- ooooooppphhhhh! Thanks, Casey! Can't wait to see more (and more) of you this summer!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I’m absolutely blushing. Glad you enjoyed ❤️❤️

Link to review
Theysayphantom

BBW Casey! You are sweltering in those denim shorts! Bringing positive vibes to the table and then.. appears you have been indulging on the banquet that was on the table! Looking good sweet cakes, to be honest with that personality and looks I'd wife you up in a heartbeat. Lavish you with all the necessary portions and trimmings, but hey I'm just a simple man ;) Well done!

Thank you so much my love!!! Glad you enjoyed. I’m blushing from your kind words ❤️

Link to review
shmedly45

Where to begin...

It definitely felt like an eternity without an update, but this video makes it worth the wait. Casey is glowing in her tiny red shirt and sexy tight jeans. It seems like there is no stopping that belly from getting more round. 

Tight, plump bellies like hers are my favorite. Watching it expand as she continues this journey is so hott. Forcing her massive gut into shorts that were clearly from last summer adds to an already amazing vid. And the way she slaps her fat tummy seems to turn me on even more. 

Listening to her discuss her struggles with being so fat in warm weather is the perfect way to start off this clip. Wouldn’t mind watching the sweat sexily drip off her bulging gut. 

As always, well worth the purchase!

Thanks so much for your kind words babe ❤️ Glad you enjoyed! More to cum ❤️;) 

Link to review
Guest magicman94

I'll start off by saying I've definitely missed Casey since she's been gone, and am so glad she's back. 

Casey starts off her return to Curvage with a bang with this video. She wastes no time in showing off her big, growing belly. I enjoyed hearing about how packing on the weight has affected her time outdoors. 

The showstopper of this video though is when she tries to force her massive gut into those teeny shorts. It's super enticing watching her suck in over and over to finally get the button to hold. I could watch this video all day. 

Great video, and welcome back Casey!

P.S. I would totally take you out in that outfit 😍

Thank you so much for your kind words ❤️❤️❤️ So much more to come! Glad you enjoyed love

Link to review