11 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip Miss Magpie stuffs Cher face and lets out burps. She then tries on several dresses she's clearly outgrown. She shakes and jiggles in each outfit, talks about how everything used to fit and  really shows off just how fat Miss Magpie has gotten. This video is a must for tight clothes lovers. Miss Magpie is fatter than ever and every article of clothing she owns can tell!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have been looking at getting this video for a little while. I finally decided to purchase it on September 16, 2022. I went in purchasing this video curious based on the outfits seen in the preview images. The one in the blue shirt which is actually the first try on for this haul reminded me of #Paddington bear with the blue jacket and red hat. I actually think that @Miss Magpie could pull off a Paddington character outfit bound in the same way people will DisneyBound at Disney parks.

This video is filled with some extraordinary #burps. None of the burps sound weak at all. They are all strongly made burps.

I liked how #Miss_Magpie's #VBO (Visible Belly Outline) looks in these various outfits. One thing that did take me by surprise which I was not expecting at all was seeing one of the dresses get a rip and the nice sound of the ripping of the clothing.  

I liked how all the outfits looked even withe the VBO. I liked the purple dress. The Orange top reminded me of Velma from Scooby-Doo. I thought even with the VBO you could still wear many of these dresses still out in public. I also liked the dress at the 6:42 mark. 

2 things you mention in this video is how you've noticed your weight making a difference in the couch that it sinks where you have been sitting. I was surprised by hearing that because I did not think Magpie weighed enough to significantly sink the sofa where you had been sitting in less than a years time. 

I was also curious about what films or shows have you been watching recently?

Have you gone in a video to discuss how do your family members or kids think of your weight gain journey or how does that affect daily home things interacting with family? 

I liked the dancing in the outfits in this video. I would like to see more videos in the future with @Miss Magpie dancing or doing belly dancing. 

Paddington Bear version 20 2014 xlg.jpg

Link to review
j2000

The gorgeous and wobbly 😁 Miss Magpie is perfectly fat in all the right places and her dresses are that perfect size of clingy-stretchy that reveal all her sexy curves. An excellent video, expertly filmed and thank you for making it! 😍

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

🥰

Link to review

@Miss Magpie looks insatiably feminine and alluringly voluptuous in this gorgeous vid - 5 stars all the way 🥵 

She has the holy grail of an elegant, beautiful face with perfect bone structure, combined with that erotic, sensual, growing hourglass/pear figure that’s soft and jiggly in all the right places 😍

The dresses and skirt look incredible, stretching over the quivering, soft sexy mounds. A must buy! 

Link to review