4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been quite a while since I've graced ya'll with a video. I had to take some time to myself for personal reasons, but I am back and more ready to BLOW UP than ever. I wanted to upload a quick little clip to share with you some of the reason why I needed a little hiatus and what happened to me. I also share with you details of my trip to Florida with my family, where I wore a bikini and got some interesting reactions. To finish up, I share the details of a wedding I attended where I saw people I haven't seen in over 3 years! Needless to say, lots of comments were made and I share them with you. I talk about all of this while playing with my big fat soft belly of course ❤️ A classic fat chat video for you to update you! Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am so sorry that guy treated you like that.  You deserve to be treated so much better than that. You are an amazing person, I am glad that you are moving forward from the experience in a positive manner. I missed you, and am excited to see you back. You look sooo beautiful! ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.