4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been quite a while since I've graced ya'll with a video. I had to take some time to myself for personal reasons, but I am back and more ready to BLOW UP than ever. I wanted to upload a quick little clip to share with you some of the reason why I needed a little hiatus and what happened to me. I also share with you details of my trip to Florida with my family, where I wore a bikini and got some interesting reactions. To finish up, I share the details of a wedding I attended where I saw people I haven't seen in over 3 years! Needless to say, lots of comments were made and I share them with you. I talk about all of this while playing with my big fat soft belly of course ❤️ A classic fat chat video for you to update you! Enjoy ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Curvage Casey returns with a bang as she updates everyone on her recent life events. The amazing thing about this beautiful girl is how open and honest she has always been. She opens up more than most on Curvage and she is very caring. On top of her openness, she shares hot stories that happened to her recently. As always, she is DROP DEAD gorgeous and her belly just continues to expand! Definitely support this wonderful gainer and lady hog! 🥰

Link to review
Shades4444

Casey is back, Curvage rejoices! Seriously, she is one of the best, so don't miss it! If you've ever bought one of her videos, you know that she is genuine, loves being fat, and is going to get REALLY FAT. Her attitude towards gaining weight, and the fact that it turns her on so much is incredibly hott (Personally, I think her laugh is very sexy too). She talks about her experiences visiting family and wearing a bikini on the beach, so don't miss it! I can't wait to see more! My only criticism is I'd have loved to see her stand up and show off a little more, but this video is worth the money so pony up! Don't miss her journey! 😍

Response from the author:

Your words have me totally blushing!! Thank you my love ❤️❤️ I’ll do a standing video for you soon. Glad you enjoyed❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

Casey, so glad to see you're back!  The audio in this video makes you sound like a robot, but it's clear enough to understand what you're saying.  You're looking so plump in your boobs and upper arms!  Of course your belly is still the biggest part of you, even though you're a bit deflated... sorry to hear about that awful experience with a wannabe feeder... but like you said, now you have a reason to gain with a vengeance!  I also loved the stories about wearing a bikini in front of your family, and your friends' catty comments at the wedding!  You deserve all the food, pounds, and attention that your heart desires, babygirl :)

Response from the author:

So sorry for the robot voice! Idk what went wrong here hahaha. But I'm glad you could understand and enjoyed it :) Thank you for the kind words ❤️ 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

I could listen to her sweet voice all night long ❤️ cute lingerie and lovely body 

Link to review