2 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is stuffed with: sexy blonde bbw pizza girl roleplay 🔥 whole pizza stuffing 🔥 POV sensual hand-feeding 🔥 steamy fat/ weight gain chat 🔥 POV belly rubs and jiggling 🔥erotic fat pad play and tons of moaning  🔥 this clip oozes kinky feedist sensuality that is sure to make you cum hard

You've been ordering pizza quite a bit lately. And not just because it tastes delicious, but the real reason is that the delivery girl who always brings it is a blonde bbw knockout who is almost too hot to handle. Not only is she super pretty and super chunky- she always comes wearing the tiniest shorts and a t-shirt that barely covers her big belly and bulging love handles.Every time you see her you're left wanting much more, and especially because she just seems to get plumper and plumper every time you see her. Her pizza delivery job must be providing her too many temptations to resist, and it is certainly visible on her waistline and in her massive hips and booty. Such a good, growing girl certainly deserves a special treat, right? So this time, you surprise her by ordering a pizza that is just for her. She is surprised and a bit shy when you invite her to come in and eat, but she quickly warms up to the whole thing and finds herself lost in her own gluttony as she greedily devours slice after slice with her giant gut and wide hips and thighs on full display as she sensually feasts on the entire pizza. Once she becomes more comfortable with the whole situation and can tell how much you're enjoying the show, she requests that you rub her fat belly in order to make room for the ice cream you've offered her for dessert. As you rub, jiggle and grab her big, soft belly, she becomes visibly aroused and moans in total ecstasy as you start feeding her ice cream while massaging her doughy tummy. Things really heat up as you begin to gently trace your fingers over her chubby fat pad through her shorts and nearly give her an orgasm as she takes in the total extasy of your touches and the feeling of being so gluttonously full for your enjoyment.

Reviews- Please consider taking the time to leave me a review and let me know how you enjoyed this clip. It makes my day to hear your feedback and sexy comments and helps me to make the best possible content for you. Thank you so much for your continued support! 🖤 XOXO -Alice (CGGF)

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm once again blown away by CGGF 😍

she looks absolutely amazing in her too tight outfit. And her fat chat is perfect. The role play is executed very good and I can’t wait to see more of her 🥵. This got to be one of her hottest clips. You should check it out. 

Response from the author:

Wow, thank you so much! 💕

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I wish my pizza delivery driver looked like Alice CGGF 😍. It is very hot watching her eating and her fat chat is better than ever. I think this is another great rp character I would love to see again, the way you gobbled down that pizza was amazingly quick 🐷🤯. You can tell how she has outgrown her clothes and grown an impressive set of love handles and plump muffin top that just needs to be jiggled. The belly rubs and fat pad play are just perfect you definitely need to check out this vid out for yourself, especially when the ice cream arrives 🥵. This pizza delivery girls belly is only going to keep getting bigger.

Response from the author:

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Link to review