7 Screenshots

About This File

BIGDEE IS BACK! 

You missed you’re favourite big and powerful giantess? I’m all dressed up and talking down to all my little boys. 

lots of sexy belly jiggles, booty slaps, and talking directly to you. I look absolutely huge, and loads of different angles of all my massive glorious body. 

$7.99 for the first 24hrs, the up to $9.99

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Superstar Young

The moment it turned into an addiction for me. Be careful here this is one huge sexy mama who will have you wrapped. Perfection never looked so big. 

Link to review
Grape4476

Big Dee is PHENOMENAL! In my opinion, she has the best physique on Curvage. The massive butt, doughy belly, giant breasts, WOW! Not only that, she is so tall and statuesque that you feel as though you are watching a true Amazonian goddess (BECAUSE SHE IS). Her range is also phenomenal. She can portray a massive nurturing blubber queen, as well as a gigantic dominant force of nature (SOMETIMES BOTH). She is truly a gem here on Curvage. Asides from her bountiful physical attributes, she is also one of the sweetest, most empowering women on this site. Pleas support this queen!

Link to review