5 Screenshots

About This File

Nothing says decadence quite like dipping donuts into a half gallon of melted ice cream and chugging the 2,880 creamy calories of ice cream after. And speaking of calories, each donut has 190 calories in it! My greedy self couldn't wait to film this video before digging into the donuts, so I ate two in the car on the way home and I eat the remaining 10 in this video, which is still 1,900 calories just from the donuts. It's crazy hot that I can consume nearly 5,000 calories in such a short time!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Jgrnd123

So glad to see LisaLou on curvage and this clip is a textbook reason why. Seeing her eat this much food in such a short time is just 🤤😍hot. And she does it with the ease of a true professional. Can’t wait to see the next video, maybe with 2 dozen donuts 

Link to review
Quatering09

Well, this is certainly decadent 😍 I guess regular glazed donuts weren't sugary enough so they just had to be dipped in ice cream. It wasn't gonna be filling otherwise. Hope to see you stuff your gorgeous fat belly again soon🥰

Link to review