Piggy Slut for Cupcakes

$9.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I bought 2 dozen mini cupcakes...and like the naughty little piggy I am...I shoved my face with a whole dozen before I even got home, I couldnt help it. I love cupcakes and knowing I couldnt fit all of these in my mouth in one bite, just added to how excited I was to shove it in my mouth. By the time I get home to film this video, I am so wet thinking of how delicious these cupcakes are and how good they feel expanding my belly. The sugar and icing have already balloned me up. I dance around barely clothed and show off my beautiful huge FAT body. I cant wait to slowly lick the icing off, and sensually rubbing it all over my mouth, teasing myself with the mini cupcakes before I swallow every single on as I bounce up and down and show off all the different angles of my body, jiggling and blaoting hoping you enjoy how naughty I felt filming this as much as I did. This is by far my naughtiest and most sensual video I have ever done. I havent been this wet in a long time...

I only use the HIGHEST quality camera (Logitech C930e, which is the newest Logitech available) So, I can ensure you see every stretchmarkon my expanding body and bloating on my constantly stuffed belly! As well, as I take my content very seriously, and only want to produce the messiest, round, plump content I can for you!

Please Review if you enjoy!

Follow Me, Ill Follow you!

Love,

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Edited by KJGains

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest anything4444

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Probably my 2nd favorite Kyra video that I've purchased. After months of gaining, she's looking incredible, and is once again stuffing herself on camera. A bit more slow and sensual than some of her clips, but very sexy. Don't miss this one, especially if she's not going to be around as much in the future! 5/5

Link to review