Belly Comparison 2014 - 2019

$3

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I downloaded my first video dedicated to my belly, filmed in 2014. At the time, I thought I was fat, but in reality I was just a little chubby. Nothing compared to what I am now! I watch the video eating ice cream directly from the container, commenting on my old slim body. Then I remember having the same top at the bottom of the drawer... I want to wear it again and shoot a similar video, with my new fat body! What do you think of my metamorphosis? I talk a lot about being fat while you admire my old flat stomach and my new plump belly at the same time!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Love this video! It’s amazing (and sexy) how much you’ve changed in the last 5 years where you looked comparatively skinny and in shape - especially compared to now! Now, where your belly is massive and so round. Even when you lie on your back you see how big it is! 

And I love when you try on the same top from the first video. Super tight on you. It looks like a different top on a different woman but it’s so sexy and I love watching you squeeze yourself into it. 

Great video 😊❤️

Link to review