8 Screenshots

About This File

[[role play, teasing, tight clothes, eating, pov belly play, collab]]

toofat4thedress.thumb.gif.3cc0f60a7186ad48d344522bcd3469bb.gif908099057_toofatforthedress-High-128k.thumb.gif.5980f4b474a102bc771054d62aa46a54.gifSequence_01_3.thumb.gif.ccd5d01ad239733e0d37d8990aafa260.gif

This one is sooooo hot 🥵 Kelli is getting ready for an event when she runs into a problem—she can’t zip her dress! She calls in her roommate @SavannahMontana to help her, but Savannah discovers the dress is just WAY too small to zip over Kelli’s bulging, fat body. Watch Savannah struggle to fit Kelli into this skin tight dress until they just accept that the dress will never fit over her soft, jiggly rolls. With nothing else to wear to the event, Kelli decides to skip it and pig out in her underwear instead. 

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest JJJohn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's hard to pick a favorite Kelli video but I'd say this has to be my favorite. The close ups of her ultra jiggly belly as Savannah squishes and bounces it all around made my heart skips beats. And the gentle teasing of Kelli as she tries to fit into a way too small dress is so erotic and amazing. This is an extraordinary collaboration, and Kelli is as adorably cute and playful as ever. 🥵🥵🥵

Link to review
LoveCurves13

Amazing!! Love seeing Kelli trying to fit herself in that too small dress 😏

Link to review
Guest Bellyfan2020

Seems like every vid with savanna, she ends up poking your belly button lol thank you both! Awesome video!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

🥰

Link to review