2 Screenshots

About This File

1920x1080 HD

I grabbed this funnel today and a ton of snacks to feed you. I can't wait to stuff your face and funnel feed you. Making you unrecognizable is my goal to make you so fucking fat. I bet you LOVE the idea of being funnel fed by me. I cant wait to make all these unhealthy gainer shakes and feed you. I even grabbed unhealthy snacks to fatten you up. I'm going to encourage you every step of the way. Making you fatter and fatter, making you so stuffed that you keep begging me to feed you. Make you to the most unhealthy weight you've ever been. I am so excited to funnel feed you and watch all the unhealthy fattening foods going down your throat. Watching you gain is making me so excited; I can't wait to keep feeding you and making you more and more unhealthy. I'm going to have you craving food SO bad, Im going to make you want to eat ALL the time. I'm going to KEEP encouraging you until your so full you can't take it. 

Other Files from Bianca Baker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.