"Baby, Is My Butt Big?" New Leggings Already Ruined By Huge Heavy Ass

$10.99

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

We're all ready to head out to the gym! I'm about to wear these brand new leggings and we can leave. It's so nice we can workout as a couple. I excitedly put on my new leggings and am stunned there's a hole in them already! Wtf! You told me my butt wasn't big! No gym or weight loss will shrink this phat ass. I hope you like it because I plan on making it bigger. Every pound goes to my chunky ass and bloated tummy. I show off my 45-inch wide dump truck ass. With this hole getting bigger I might as well cut it open and show off more of this growing HUGE ass. Bouncing this phat ass around and showing all this cellulite in these ruined leggings, I might as well stay home and eat more to grow my ass bigger.

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Carmita new Curvage name should be Queen Booty 😍 It appears that no pants (even new ones) will cover her growing butt 🍑🍑🍑. At first she is so surprise that her new legging has a hole, but as she cut them and her butt comes out,  she knows that her butt will only get fatter from now on. Her voice alone will cause you to melt.......... MUST BUY 🥵

Response from the author:

Aww thank you! ❤️ I was disappointed these leggings were so fragile lol but they were so fun to show off my rump in haha. Glad you enjoyed the clip!

Link to review
Anthony,98

Beautiful body this video is well worth your money, if your into tease vids and an absolute dump truck for an ass then buy this video and you will never regret it trust me. HOT HOT HOT 

Link to review