Cow drinking and eating high calorie food to grow

$2.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hello!

I wanted to upload a cheap but long video for everyone to enjoy for being so great to me! I just got my new cow print swimsuit and just had to show it to you guys! I really love it. I am drinking 2x very high calorie boost and a coconut cream pie, all over 1500 calories! This is a 10 minute video of me eating, drinking and showing off my belly!

Enjoy the show, I know I will!

Cat Mood GIF

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kenzo998

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a fun clip, your enthusiasm is bursting out of you almost as much as your fattened up self is bursting out of that bikini 😉 

This was the first time properly seeing your almost naked self and I love seeing every crease and roll 😂 

your becoming a true cow 🐮 

Link to review

Hey big spender,

If you’re having trouble cracking open that aged leather tomb you consider a wallet and shelling out 2.99 have I got a review for you. This is 10 minutes of pure fat aspiration, as Rocksy channels her inner DojaCat and coos about how she longs to be a cow by halloween. She’s getting there quick and you know what? Buying this clip helps pile it on. Spend the money. 

Link to review