1 Screenshot

About This File

Something made my belly very upset and she has a lot to say 

This is audio only, it's filmed in the dark and I need you to be aware of it before purchase 😊

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is extremely hot & beautiful! I love listening to belly digesting sounds so much, and I can't get over how interesting SwedishButterBall's belly sounds. It really makes me wonder what food is causing her stomach to be upset! If she were to allow this I'd really love to rest my head on her insanely huge gut 😩🥵 Forget using a sound machine, all that sloshing going on would guarantee a good night's rest for me! Thank you so so very much for making this video SwedishButterBall, and I really hope you make more belly digestion videos!! 😊💙

Response from the author:

Oh my goodness of course I would have let you get really close and listen to it 😍😍❤️ Thank you so much for the review, I'm as fascinated by gastric symphonies as you are and I'm gonna record everything when my belly decides to sing again 💕

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Gives everything as advertised. Plenty of big sexy belly asmr. Just start the vid, turn up the volume, then shove it into your pillowcase, and you too can experience the sensation of resting your head on SB’s impossibly round gut. If you like belly gurgles go ahead and treat yourself. You’ve been working hard, you’ve been through a lot this past month, treat yourself king/queen/sovereign and unknowable deity.

Response from the author:

Wish I could be your pillow ❣️ 

Big thanks for the review, MVP ❤️

Link to review