Bloated Belly Gaining Weight Food Eating

$9.99

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

1920x1080 HD

I have always been pretty damn petite! My heaviest is normally between 110-115 lbs (I'm 5'3) but I have an auto immune deal where I randomly gain weight when my body is not doing good. It comes out of no where and the last time this happened I gained 30lbs!! this is giant for me as I am pretty tiny and have a very petite frame. I went from 110lbs to over 130lbs and the change was VERY drastic. Of course I filmed during this period and filmed my weight gain and also how bloated I got and how my diet went from an actual diet to eating whatever the fuck I wanted! Here I show off my newly big stomach and if you have seen my current clips you know there is a BIG difference from this. I also stuff my face with a giant sub and a soda!! I show off how bloated I am and how my stomach is now SO BIG. I have currently been gaining weight and I can't see a side by side!!

Other Files from Bianca Baker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.