7 Screenshots

About This File

🌟HEY HEY HEY🌟

Welcome to My Red Latex Dress body Play. In this video I give you a look at my sexy chubby body tightly packed into an old red Latex dress. This dress used to fit me well, now my body is bulging out of it and the seams are barley attached.  A few more pounds and I think it might break. Watch as I play with myself and all of the curves that it shows off. I strech and pull at the tight latex on my curvy body. It snaps and squeaks on me as I move around. OMG i've gotten so fat It barley fits any more. I might have to donate it. Or should I strech it to the max and burst out of it? what do you think?      

If you enjoyed please leave a review  💙 Blue x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Peachtree1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video showing off all of her curves. BustyBlue is bursting out of this dress. Can't believe I'm just discovering this model. What a star in the making. It would be great to see a remake with this outfit!

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed, as soon as i'm fat enough i'm definitly trying this back on 😉

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Response from the author:

Glad you enjoyed 😊

Link to review