Belly jiggle, fat chat and lotion

$7.90

(1 review)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hey,

Before coming back with new clips in september I wanted to share these video that I shooted back in may but that I forgot to upload... It's funny to watch it now since I grew a lot this summer and the comparaison makes me feel huge.

In the clip I'm talking in french about how I like to grow and how I feel my expansing curves, I talk sweetly while rubbing my fat with lotion and make it jiggle. I love the feeling of the jiggle...

If you want to contribue to my gain please buy some videos so I can grow the more tha I can for my next clips in september!

Your frenchfeedee...

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is out of the vaults even though it was only made four months ago🔑. i am very happy that it was published and will document and accentuate lili's weight gain🤰🏻😻. i like how lili takes her time and extensively tests and explores all the pretty curves and rolls of her sweet fat tummy. it is a real pleasure to see how she lovingly massages in the lotion and makes her beautiful skin and erotic plumpness shine. I'm really looking forward to the next step!!!!!!🥳😋🔥

Link to review