Whip Cream After Meal!

$5.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hi it's me I have been a long time away but now I am back! On this video you will find a lot of belly play of my super full and round belly 🥵 and still trying to eat more whip cream to get to the limit, I hope you like it!

1.1.thumb.gif.b2950278a29b1b23c1943dbb1a841623.gif

1.2.thumb.gif.e7c5cea2a60e913a5645cf4d858fbb70.gif

Other Files from carolinas

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is another fun face stuffing video, and I enjoy the chat back and forth with your friends. The subtitles are helpful, but there are a few places where you say more than is translated and I wish I knew everything you said. You have a great voice, just like your beautiful face, fun smile, and lovely eyes. I don’t know if your belly is bigger here, but I think this is about the biggest I’ve seen it. It looks almost like what some people call a “potbelly”.  Your legs are looking somewhat thicker too, but your breasts look tremendous in this one. It almost seems that your breasts are growing faster than your belly. They are yummy!! I love seeing you in bikini bottoms too because it shows more thickness. It’s tremendously sexy! Another great video! ❤️❤️❤️❤️😃😃

Link to review