6 Screenshots

About This File

Oh No! Lauren gets stuck while doing a jeans try on!Ā 
17+ min video!šŸŽ„

Ā 

Lauren gets curious about a few pairs of her oldĀ jeansā€¦. Itā€™s obvious Lauren has blown up to whale sized proportions, but what will her jeans looks like?

Ā 

THIS GETS HOT REAL QUICK!Ā 
Ā 

Lauren literally has to try every ā€œfat girl tipā€ to get these jeans onā€¦ from bouncing up and down to get them on to laying on a flat surface and sucking in, to literally shoving her belly into the jeansā€¦.

Ā 

Its all fun and games untilā€¦..

Ā 

SHE GETS STUCK!

As Lauren is trying to zip up the jeans, the zipper breaks and Lauren literally cannot get out of these jeans!!!! (the slo-mo of the jeans breaking is HOT AF)

After a hilarious struggle of trying to find a way to get these painted on jeans off, Lauren decides the only way to get out is cut herself out of them! šŸ˜‚

This try on is sexy and hilarious and will leave you wanting more!šŸ’‹

Ā 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

Hedonist's-Den

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

How does one even begin to describe how undeniably incredible this video is? How!? Well stick tighter than Lauren's outgrown jeans, because I'm going to give it my best shot. Right off the bat, Lauren's lovely curves and rolls are on display in an immaculate way! She has literally never looked doughier, and that's saying something given some of her recent content.Ā But not just that, LaurenĀ has theĀ charisma to make the smoothest car salesman look like a plank of wood. Seriously entertaining every single second!

You're glued to this video from moment oneĀ to the first pair of jeans. Then the next pair are even smaller!? Hooked. So much effort, so much determination to stuff all that glorious fat into these obviously too-small jeans. All the while, you can hear the floor creaking beneath her immense weight. And you can practically hear every thread in those jeans straining to contain so much thighs, ass, hips, and belly.Ā 

Given the teaser of getting stuck, you'd almost think these are the ones that best her! But no, no, no, dear reader. This is only the beginning. I won't spoil it for you. You're going to have to buy this god-tier try-on video to see for yourselfĀ the inevitable effects of Lauren getting so wonderfully fat lately!

Response from the author:

Thank you for this incredible review!ā¤ļø

Link to review
Whatsup1234

First off, the amount of effort Lauren puts in attempting to squeeze all her fat in tight jeans shouldnā€™tĀ go unnoticed, this girl deserves a cheesecake or box of Crumbl after this! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ Always going above and beyond with her content! Her hourglass shape and big doughy gut were made for tight jeans! And itā€™s kinda amazing to say size 24s are tight for Lauren, but they really are. šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤ Thatā€™s mucho ass in them jeans! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ She shows all the different fat girl techniques to get them on, and shows off her very impressive muffintop and belly hang! šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤ Also, you could hearĀ the floor creaking throughout, struggling to support all that weight. šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·Ā Ā Iā€™ll admit it, I didnā€™t think sheā€™d fit in the smaller sizes, but I underestimated her driveā€¦ at least with the first smaller pair. šŸ˜‰ Lauren gets a little too confident with the last pair lol, and even tries shoving that big doughy belly into the jeans. As soon as she lets her belly settle, we have a problem. šŸ˜¬ A very very good problem lol, she gets stuck, probably the greatest outcome in a jeans tryin video! šŸ˜ÆšŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ You can see the immediate panic by her reaction lol, and Lauren needs to literally cut herself out of them because thereā€™s no way those jeans were coming off. An absolute perfect try on video, with tons of sexiness and a hilariousĀ twist!Ā šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„Ā 

ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

thankĀ you for the bomb review

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Whether it's testing out sexy new styles or attempting to press all her pudge into clothes that were tight forty pounds ago, Lauren always does such an incredible job with these try-on vids!Ā  But what she tries to tackle in this clip seems almost crazy!! Ā Sure, the size 24 goes on without too much extra effort (and Lauren really looks banging in those jeans!), but a size 18?!?!?Ā  And 16?!?!?!? Ā Nevertheless, with a determination running dangerously close to insanity, Lauren endeavors to achieve what I would have judged absolutely impossible . . .

A few takeaways from this video:

• Lauren looks great in a tight pair of jeans! Ā They show off her tremendously thick thighs and amazing round ass to perfection, and the muffin top they give her is really cute too!
  • Jeans don't always need to be done up. Ā If the chub just wants rest comfortably in an open pair of jeans, so be it. Ā It's a nice, laid back look, and kinda hot too.
  • Lauren is utterly relentless!!! Ā I literally cannot believe that she was able to do what I saw her do!!!

Final point: the zipper. Ā She mentions this in the description so I'm not spoiling. Ā That was not made up. Ā That was not staged. Ā That happened, people!!! Ā Priceless!! Ā Insane!!

Haha it really wasnā€™t staged!

the dangĀ things just broke mid try on!Ā 
Maybe I shouldnā€™t have forced them so much šŸ˜‚

CLEARLY my fat ass wasnā€™t going to be able to get them on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Link to review
maf

What do I need to say more, the titel and teasers are already triggering the most fantastic imaginations!Ā 
And it is true, this videoĀ is amazing.
Lauren, your determination to close your oldĀ jeans, whichĀ are obviously way too small for your body nowadays, is admirable. Your determination letĀ to the fact that your jeans just had to giveĀ up on you šŸ˜…

Yet they must have knownĀ the end was near for them. When you open up the closet showing your increasing body size time after time, they must have realized they would never ever be able to goĀ around your gorgeous curvesā€¦.

Poor jeans, let them rest in pieces.. ā˜ŗļø

Maybe I can put new fabric on the sides and sew them up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Link to review
CaptainCool

Great value for the asking price. Another quality video from Lauren.šŸ™‚

Awe thank you!Ā 
so good to see your name!ā¤ļø

Link to review
overkill

I don't know whether Lauren is actively trying to acomplish that, but her waistline seems to continue to expand. She looks stunning asĀ she struggles to fit into her jeans. How long till she needs to be cut out of the other pairs?Ā 

Oh itā€™ll probably be VERYYYYY SOON! lol

Link to review