7 Screenshots

About This File

🌟HEY HEY HEY🌟

Welcome to my McDonald's Stuffing. In this video I stuff myself with my favourite McDonald's burgers, fried chicken and sweet treats. Its a little on the filling side though so I struggle to finish it. My belly is so big now and it grows even bigger. Once i've finished it. I complain at how full I am. I get a little messy when eating, I even drop my sugar ring doughnut and get sauce all over my face. Unfortunatley the McDonald's Defeats me, so I rub my belly to ease the stomache streching. I have to take a nap and wait for the food coma to pass so I can finish the rest later, like the little (big) piggy that I am.    

If you enjoyed please leave a review  💙 Blue x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Piper Pines

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Hot AF girl! I'm so jelly jealous that you got Sour Cream n' Chive dip across the pond! You should bring it state side for me to try a bit😍

Response from the author:

Thanks so much 💙 I didn’t know you didn’t get it over there 😦 I’ll be sure to bring a vat of it if I come over 😜 

Link to review