6 Screenshots

About This File

Instructions for Satisfaction - GFE RP - Tease and Countdown

You and your girlfriend are getting ready to head out for your last day at the beach, and she needs a hand rubbing in her sunscreen. One thing leads to another, and before long, she's striking a deal... There's no time to fool around, but she'll get you hard and encourage you to stroke while she finishes getting into her bikini. She bounces, jiggles, and rubs her heavy curves, all while instructing you on how to touch yourself. By the time she's dressed, and you're aching, she counts you down to an explosive release.

Contains: Multiple Angles and Positions, String Bikini, GFE Roleplay, Instructions for Satisfaction.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I followed the instructions, and the results were, to quote the video’s description, “explosive.” 🤯 

I was going to give a longer review, but that’s probably the best review I could give, so I’ll keep it short and sweet, just like Alara 😉. Do yourself a favor and buy this video; between her sultry voice and countless curves you’re bound to enjoy it. 

Response from the author:

Eeee thank you for the review!! It is very much appreciated 😘

Link to review